Monday, January 19, 2009

I did it!!!




So, Teddie just told me how to start our blog!! I am so Excited! Now all of our family and friends can see what the monsters are up to and look at our pictures without us having to e-mail 900 people!!

I had such a blast watching the boys play together yesterday! Kayden is such a good big brother and Gage loves to play with him!! Gage recently learned how to crawl up on the couch himself, so now he crawls up by Kayden and dives onto him, laughing hysterically the entire time! Anyone that sees them together cannot help but smile! These are some of my absolute favorite pictures!
The two boogers together!

I have no idea how they have SOOO much energy in the morning!!

Now that i have figured this whole blog thing out a little better, i have decided to add a few more pictures. The monsters are absolutely amused with one another and it is totally cute. Gage laughs at the tiniest things that Kayden does and Kayden adores it now that Gage says "bahda" a.k.a brother.. as i have so motherly interpreted it <3>
Gage is walking now and he seemed to get the idea that he is a pro somehow. He tries to sneak up on Kayden and charge him but it doesnt always work out that way. Kayden is bigger and a LITTLE bit more coordinated!! Just a few days ago Gage leapt at Kayden and Kayden dodged it so that Gage fell right on his face. I gasped but it turns out that as long as his big brother is involved, its all fun and games! He laughed his lil' butt off and continued to play! It makes me so proud to see the two of them loving each other and having fun!


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Angel! I love it! Thanks so much for doing this and keeping us all updated! I love reading it and seeing the pictures (and sharing all of it with everyone I know. haha)
    Miss you and love you guys! Hugs and kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angel I love this so much!!!! More More More!!! I miss my Dupe and my boogs!

    ReplyDelete